Monday, March 8, 2010

Hooray for Monday!

It's been too long since I've done a Hooray for Monday, so I'm going to highlight a website that Yuri pointed me to. Lifehacker is a pretty neat site, with articles from a variety of blogs that run from interesting to thoroughly helpful.

For example, this article describes how to use a freezer to save waterlogged documents, photos, and books.

One regular series concerns workspaces. They have articles featuring a variety of different offices that are set up in unique and creative ways, like the Window Desk, the Zendo Workspace, and the Emerald and Onyx Balcony Office. Many of the ideas are interesting ones that I'd like to try someday, when I actually have an office.

All in all, it's a neat community of people sharing ideas to help one another out.

This is post 317.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are uncivil, gratuitously profane, or spam will be deleted.